FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE-EKITI
2020/2021 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
- ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all interested applicants who participated in the 2020 UTME to visit the screening portal www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme in order to participate in the online screening exercise for the newly approved programmes as listed in section 6.0
- Candidates who obtained UTME Score of 180 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. [check screening portal for subject requirements].
- PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONs
- Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000. 00) only.
- Payment should be made strictly online on the University Screening Portal using any Bank Debit Card.
|Step 1:||Log on to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme|
|Step 2:||On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully|
|Step 3:||Kindly login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]|
|Step 4:||You will be required to complete your profile on the portal|
|Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information|
|Step 5:||After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided. Click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.|
|Step 6:||Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen|
|Step 7:||Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”|
|Step 8:||Print out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com|
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University’s website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number on your Registration Form.
- Complete the ‘O’ Level section with the required 5 ‘O’ Level credits for the course applied for either at one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the ‘O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening Slip.
- Interested Candidates are to visit Jamb CAPS website to change their institution and course as appropriate.
Applicants that fail to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
6.0 AVAILABLE COURSES
Faculty of Arts
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Religious Studies
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- BMLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.NSc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Physiology
- B.Sc. Radiology and Radiation Science
Faculty of Education
- Ed Adult Education
Faculty of Environmental Design and Management
- B.Sc. Architecture
- B.Sc. Building
- B.Sc. Estate Management
- B.Sc. Quantity Surveying
- B.Sc. Surveying and Geoinformatics
- B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Statistics
Note: This Advert supersedes any document released before the date of this publication. All inconveniences regretted.
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: Friday, 16th April, 2021
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
08088444730 between 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday-Friday only.
Signed: Olatunbosun S. E. Odusanya FCIML, FSM, FIPM
Registrar and Secretary to Council